Last Actualization, October 2019.
The security of your data is important to us, as it has always been.
Please note that we also observe the EU Data Protection Regulations and we confirm that your data is safe with CROSS CITY SRL.
This website www.estoriacity.ro is operated by CROSS CITY SRL. CROSS CITY SRL may be mentioned in this Policy as “we”, “us” or “our”.
The CROSS CITY SRL website may include links to other websites which are managed by entities/legal persons not related to CROSS CITY SRL activity and for which CROSS CITY SRL is not responsible. We may also provide links to other websites operated by CROSS CITY SRL affiliates that apply separate privacy policies. If you access these websites via our website, you should review the privacy policies of these websites in order to understand how they collect, use and communicate your information
CROSS CITY SRL and the confidentiality of data
- for the processing arising out of your capacity as a website visitor, please see the section on using the cookies, available here
- if you are a third party, without any direct relationship with CROSS CITY SRL (no contracts concluded and undertaken by CROSS CITY SRL) and depending on the activity carried out, CROSS CITY SRL processes your personal data:
(i) to conclude a real estate transaction (including, but not limited to, sale, rental) in connection with one of the buildings owned by CROSS CITY SRL or in connection with the conclusion of a real estate transaction covering a building for which CROSS CITY SRL has an interest in acquiring the right of ownership or of any of its attributes (e.g. obtaining the right to use). In such a situation, the exchange of information and documents, including the promotion of the real estate offer, can also be achieved via telephone and smartphone and tablet applications;
(ii) to manage the relationship with public authorities or other public service providers (bailiffs, notary publics, etc.);
(iii) to ensure the security within the premises of CROSS CITY SRL and of its subsidiaries - if you visit any of the headquarters/offices and/or buildings owned by CROSS CITY SRL, your image being processed for such purpose;
In this context, the data subjects are as follows:
- individuals interested in concluding a real estate transaction in connection with one of the buildings owned by CROSS CITY SRL or in connection with the conclusion of a real estate transaction covering a building for which CROSS CITY SRL has an interest in acquiring the right of ownership or of any of its attributes (e.g. obtaining the right to use);
- visitors of the websites managed by CROSS CITY SRL;
- family members of interested persons and/or clients;
- legal representatives or natural persons involved in the activity of corporate clients;
- beneficial owners of corporate clients;
- associates or direct or indirect shareholders of corporate clients;
- legal representatives of corporate counterparties;
- natural persons involved in the activity of corporate counterparties;
- authorized persons;
- third party guarantors;
- external evaluators;
- brokers, natural persons;
- journalists taking part in the events organized by CROSS CITY SRL;
- visitors of headquarters/offices and/or buildings owned by CROSS CITY SRL..
The information we process
CROSS CITY SRL processes the personal data directly provided by you, as well as data generated on the basis thereof, such as the identification data contained by the copy of the identity card for the purpose of concluding the real estate transaction or the checks necessary to meet the legal requirements or legitimate interests of CROSS CITY SRL and other personal information derived from documents underlying real estate transactions, trading data, profiling data, information resulting from non-conformities reported by any person. We may collect personal data relating to you when you use our website as well as in the conduct of the existing contractual relationships and the provision of services you are involved in by CROSS CITY SRL.
The refusal to provide personal data may lead to the impossibility to provide the services and/or to achieve the other processing purposes by CROSS CITY SRL.
How we use and communicate your information:
CROSS CITY SRL processes your personal data as follows:
A: In order to meet legal obligations, for the following purposes:
a) to prevent fraud and to guarantee the banking secrecy by analysing/verifying the authenticity of the identity document provided by you, for the performance and improvement of the banking services provided to you, by entering in the CROSS CITY IT record-keeping system the data in the identity card, according to the relevant legal requirements;
b) to comply with the applicable legal rules in order to meet the know your client requirements, to prevent money laundering activities and combat the financing of terrorism, to manage conflicts of interest;
c) for administrative-financial management;
d) to keep/store (prior to archiving) and to archive according to the legal provisions the contractual documentation (including the provision of operations related to these activities) and/or other documents containing personal data;
e) for internal audit;
f) to ensure the security within the premises of CROSS CITY SRL and of its branches;
g) to manage the relationship with public authorities or other public service providers (bailiffs, notary publics, etc.);
h) to implement technical measures which ensure the security of personal data (including by making backup copies).
In the achievement of these goals, CROSS CITY SRL will also rely, to the extent necessary, on its legitimate interest in carrying out activities specific to its objects.
- In order to conclude and sign contracts, for the following purposes:
a) the performance of any legal relationships arising out of the contracts concluded between CROSS CITY SRL and you or the company you represent;
b) the adequate monitoring of all obligations undertaken by the contractual partners/buyers/sellers/lessors/lessees of CROSS CITY SRL (natural persons) and/or clients towards any of the entities within the CROSS CITY SRL.
In order to meet the legitimate interests of CROSS CITY SRL in the context of its objects, for the following purposes:
a) simple marketing, PR and communication purposes;
b) the management of the complaints you file in relation to the services, for profiling in order to present the most appropriate offers;
c) to establish, exercise or defend certain rights of CROSS CITY SRL and/or its subsidiaries in court, as well as to establish evidence in this respect;
d) to design, develop, test and use existing or new IT systems and services (including database storage in the country or abroad);
e) to conclude a real estate transaction (including, but not limited to, sale, rental) in connection with one of the buildings owned by CROSS CITY SRL or in connection with the conclusion of a real estate transaction covering a building for which CROSS CITY SRL has an interest in acquiring the right of ownership or of any of its attributes (e.g. obtaining the right to use).
There are certain processing purposes for which it is necessary, according to the law, for CROSS CITY SRL to obtain your consent.
CROSS CITY SRL will obtain such consent by various means, for example when you sign an information note/a brochure made available by CROSS CITY SRL through a representative/at the time of a visit to any of the CROSS CITY SRL’s headquarters/offices and/or buildings owned by CROSS CITY SRL either by email or via the CROSS CITY SRL (online) website. The consent thus provided may be withdrawn at any time and CROSS CITY SRL will take into account your preferences.
The purpose for which CROSS CITY SRL is most likely to obtain your consent is to assess your eligibility for the purpose of concluding a real estate transaction and submitting offers, either standard or customized, according to your options.
Personal data recipients
For the purposes of processing, CROSS CITY SRL may disclose certain categories of personal data to the following categories of recipients: the data subject and/or his/her legal representatives, CROSS CITY SRL representatives, CROSS CITY SRL Group entities, judicial authorities or other public authorities of any kind.
Data processing duration
In order to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes, CROSS CITY SRL will process personal data during the performance of the services (at most 2 years) and afterwards in order to comply with the applicable legal obligations, including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding the archiving obligation. Following the meeting of the legal archiving deadlines, CROSS CITY SRL may order the anonymization of the data, thus depriving it of its personal character, and continue the processing of anonymous data for statistical purposes.
CROSS CITY SRL attaches great importance to your personal data and understands to ensure proper security during processing. In this respect, CROSS CITY SRL implements technical and organizational measures for protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage.
Rights of the data subjects
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, in your capacity as data subjects you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by CROSS CITY SRL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from CROSS CITY SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities;
- the right of rectification, i.e. the right to have inaccurate data rectified by CROSS CITY SRL, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to data erasure (“the right to be forgotten”), provided the conditions laid down by law are met - however, following the request for data erasure, CROSS CITY SRL may anonymize such data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing, provided the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to data portability, i.e. (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by CROSS CITY SRL to another data controller, provided the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object - in respect of the processing activities carried out for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, the right to oppose may be exercised at any time by submitting a request as indicated below;
- the right not to be subject to individual automated decision making, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing activities;
- the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of the Processing of Personal Data and/or the competent courts of law, inasmuch as deemed necessary.
For more details on the processing activities carried out by CROSS CITY SRL, as well as on the rights you are entitled to in this context, please send a request (on paper/in electronic form by email) to: email@example.com.
Please consent to our use of your personal data (name, telephone, email) for the further transmission of the information and offers related to the buildings promoted by CROSS CITY SRL.
In the absence of your consent, we will no longer send you information and offers related to the properties promoted by CROSS CITY SRL.
Thank you for your trust!
CROSS CITY TEAM